Friday, August 29, 2014

tippudu muggu

For this muggu I have chosen the melikala(tippudu) border with step wise pattern and this I have drawn on Vinayaka Chaviti day. There is no resemblance to draw this muggu on this day, just I have started with melikala border and finished in this final muggu. First kept 9 dots in 2 lines (9x9) and completed the melikala border for these dots.
Next kept 7 dots in 2 lines (7x7) and completed the melikala border for these dots. Next kept 5 dots in 2 lines (5x5) and completed the melikala border for these dots. Next kept 3 dots in 2 lines (3x3) and completed the melikala border for these dots. So using casual border pattern I have made this tippudu muggu. For this one,
border also I have chosen the same melikala border.
Added colours in the gaps(will be there after drawing complete border) instead of adding one small dot in each border row. 

2 comments: